Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Some Pictures of Andrew


Here's our first family photo. If all three of us look tired, it because we are. I would say mom and Andrew worked a lot harder than I did, but in the end we were all relieved that everyone was feeling well.









It seemed like all night (and into the next day) doctors, nurses and anybody in a semi-foul mood took the chance to prod, poke and measure Andrew. He took it all in stride right up until they put him on that ice-cold scale to weigh him. It was at this time that Andrew took it upon himself to display his displeasure with the process.




Andrew still seems to enjoy hanging out with mom and dad...and they love it! We have had a few chances to just talk and get to know one another.




Andrew, Kelly and I wanted to say thank you to everybody that has stopped by or wished us well. Kelly and I feel blessed to have Andrew, he is truly the most incredible thing we have ever laid eyes on. All three of us feel very fortunate to have caring family and friends like yourselves.

We took pictures of nearly everybody that has come in to visit Andrew. I am not omitting your pictures due to quality or content, but rather we will attribute it to permission pending. If you frequent this page and do not object to having your picture up here, just drop me (Kevin) an email telling me that it's ok to have you and yours on the web. I just didn't want to surprise anybody with their pictures on the web.

We hope to post again soon.

- Kevin (a.k.a. Dad)

2 comments:

Craig said...

Hi Guys-

Logan and I just wanted to look at some of the pictures of Andy J. Hope all is going well. Good looking kid.

Love,

Uncle Craig and cousin Logan

Bryon said...

Woo Woo Way to go!!! Nice job getting the Blog up and running right away. Can't wait for the next installment.

[whisper] You need a cycle spot on your page. Don't tell Kelly I said that.